Subject: Re: *=- Commodore in our Hearts -=*
From: [email-masked] (Elizabeth Kommit)
Date: 3 May 1994 03:28:01 -0700
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.hardware

N W H Mailer ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Well, whatever else Commodore's death has brought about, it has instilled a
: wonderful sense of poetry in the community. One of my favourites is about the
: Microsoft/PC world consisting of an ever "evolving community of zombies".
: Wonderful! Anyone else have any other gems from the posts this week?

Sorry I've misplaced the credits:
  "am I the only one feeling extreme grief one moment, almost a sense
of mourning and the next next moment feeling like an absolute nut for 
grieving the loss of an inanimate object?  I have new respect and 
understanding for Nirvana fans today."
  "We have already survived against adversity, we are used to being in the
minority, we are at ease with our role as computing  missionaries; and
best of all we are not SHEEP!"
  "This whole thing is like a cross between a Hitchcock film, Waiting for 
Godot, and the Crucifixion.  Wholly agravating, yet strangely compelling."

-Ben, who isn't as eloquent as the above ppl.